Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Phase 2 before the end of March!

 Phase 2 before the end of March!


There are reports on the web that before the end of March this year, the second phase of the Earth2 project would be released!


Let me remind you that this means that our lands will generate various types of resources that we will be able to use in the next stages of the development of the virtual world. These resources can be sold to other players or exchanged for others that we will need to build our cities.


At the same time, project developers should publish details describing what uses each resource will have.


Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/101894798555946


5% discount code - CSSTM8GOWX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other projects

 Some of my projects: Relaxing Music for Stress Relief - this is one of my YouTube channels, where I make relaxing music available under a l...