Tuesday, January 26, 2021

National borders and the purchase of plots in Earth2

 National borders and the purchase of plots in Earth2

Personally, I have not noticed that I have experienced a similar situation, but I read that the starting salary was than expected. I did not try to recreate such a situation, but according to the next people, if we first select lands in a country where prices are selected, and then drag them to the selection outside the country with higher prices, we will see the amount for the land from a cheaper country to sum up. Apparently, when buying, we will pay the amount in accordance with the prices of a given country and it may not match the one shown in the summary.

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/101894798555946

5% discount code - CSSTM8GOWX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other projects

 Some of my projects: Relaxing Music for Stress Relief - this is one of my YouTube channels, where I make relaxing music available under a l...