Wednesday, January 27, 2021

E $ in Earth2?

 E $ in Earth2?


Today (01/24) a new currency code for the Earth2 portal has appeared. This raised a lot of questions, a slight unease, and started a brainstorming session. People try to guess what is behind it and what changes it portends.


So far it is only known that this is just a representation of the purchased credits in Earth2 and that nothing else has changed.


Among the speculations that arose, there was one interesting that caught my attention. Namely, a reference to the Earth Coin cryptocurrency. Are the developers going to introduce the cryptocurrency for use in E2?


Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/101894798555946


5% discount code - CSSTM8GOWX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other projects

 Some of my projects: Relaxing Music for Stress Relief - this is one of my YouTube channels, where I make relaxing music available under a l...