Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The essence of a small leak about Earth2's raw materials

 The essence of a small leak about Earth2's raw materials

  Dillon Seo said that with the introduction of the basic resources in the second phase of the project, there will be a new invented kind called "Essence". It is supposed to be in more random locations.

  Essence will allow us to create other resources that will be needed in the process of creating our own world. Personally, I'm curious what exactly they came up with and what Dillon meant ...

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/101894798555946

5% discount code - CSSTM8GOWX 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other projects

 Some of my projects: Relaxing Music for Stress Relief - this is one of my YouTube channels, where I make relaxing music available under a l...