Friday, January 22, 2021

About this blog

On the blog, I will share personal tips and information about the earth2.io platform. I will try to make the information that I present as useful as possible.

Please use the code - CSSTM8GOWX when shopping, thanks to which each of us will receive 5% of the value of your investment. You will buy cheaper, and thanks to this I will be able to invest in the purchase of new lands. I think it will be a fair deal and a way to say thank you for the knowledge you will gain here.

Personally, I advise you to invest only the money that you are able to lose and treat it rather as having fun and giving you a chance for a significant return πŸ™‚

The information presented by me is not a typical investment advice. Please treat them more as my thoughts πŸ™‚ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My other projects

 Some of my projects: Relaxing Music for Stress Relief - this is one of my YouTube channels, where I make relaxing music available under a l...